Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Barb doing well/Kara and CJ back in KC

So today was the day that CJ and I were scheduled to leave.

I saw mom one last time this morning and she seemed to be doing well.

Then Dad drove CJ and I to the airport in San Francisco. Our flight was delayed an hour but we made it home all safe and sound. CJ was so cute - on the descent into Kansas City he put his hands up to his ears because they were popping. I asked if he'd like a piece of gum to pop his ears and he said yes. I gave him the stick of gum and he stuck it in his ear!!! Made me laugh.

Anyway - I called mom tonight too to let her know we made it home and all. She said things are going well - but she still is only alert for little spurts of time. I talked to her for about 7 minutes and she was starting to doze on me.

There really isn't anything new to report other than that they moved the second bed out of the room and moved her over to the window side of the room. So now it's kind of a private room! They are taking good care of her.

That's all for tonight. Thanks for checking in - Be Well!

No comments:

Post a Comment